Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Haleigh got a Big Girl Haircut

I kept prepping her what as what was to come...I didn't want her to freak out on me when she noticed they were chopping off her hair. So I kept reminding her days before her appointment that she would be getting it cut SHORT. And her response each time was "like Ansley? like Lauren? like Addison? Like Daddy?" It was pretty funny. All went well. We had a Style Coordinator at Visible Changes cut it. It was cut in a bob with the back stacked and and the front angled. It looks really cute and she really likes it! The stylist asked if I was going to round brush it dry and flat iron it?!?! I was like ummm...I don't even do that to my hair! We do round brush it dry, but not everyday...otherwise it just doesn't dry naturaly right.

No comments: