Friday, January 2, 2009

Bye Bye Guest Bathroom! Hello Girls Bathroom!

I had been wanting to change the guest bathroom for years now (since Haleigh was born). Finally, I got the "whatever you want to do" answer! So, I took it and ran with it! And said under my breath...you might be sorry! Just kidding! We were in for a drastic change. From the calm light green and inviting blue for our guests to HOT PINK! I was thinking such a small area would be a piece of cake. But once I started priming, I wondered what I got myself into. This was no easy task. And some crazy reason, I started it a few days before X Mas, so not only did I have 50 million other things to do...it was a project that needed to be completed soon. There was no stopping now - as much as I wanted to. So, after 3 consecutive nights of staying up until 1 , 2, and 3 am...this is the end result. Thanks to Rand for cutting the trim for the mirror for me!!!

Haleigh insisted on helping me. She said I don't want to WATCH you, I want to HELP you.

Haleigh's little fishy from the Sampson Fall Festival is on the counter in the zebra fish bowl. She wanted to name it Daddy.


1 comment:

Pattie M said...

I LOVE the bathroom Kim! It looks wonderful. Good job!