Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Photos

Whew! Well, I can say this was a nonevent! I don't know why, but Haleigh would not even look at the photographer, she would turn her head in the other direction! The photographers even spend some time before the session so the kids can warm up to them. But Haleigh did not want any part of the family photo! They kept saying, "she is soooo shy." Unfortunately, we woke up at 5:30 that morning (not sure why), so I think by that time we were just tired! I should have seen the signs, she would not let me fix her hair that morning and I had great plans for it! She was sent to her room multiple times crying because she didn't want to fix her hair. I told her she could come out when she was ready to fix it. Every single time she came out and said she was ready...which would lead to another trip to her room. It finally became evident that she had no intention of letting mommy touch her head and she was just saying that so she could come out and play! So after a couple hundred dollars on outfits, and lots of coaxing with candy, toys, fruit snacks - we got ONE shot out of 50 that would be frameable! Well, I can say we spent only $10, instead of a couple hundred! LOL! Will post pic after I scan it.

No comments: