Monday, September 22, 2008

Fave


This is my favorite picture right now. So, I had to share. Although, many of you probably have already seen it. Addison's blue eyes are mesmerizing and that's why I love this photo so...it really captures her eyes well. Though, we're still not sure where she got those beautiful blue eyes! Poor Eddie! Anyway, I have it as my screensaver at work. This is what guides me through my day. It's a constant reminder of why I exist. Everyday, I can't wait to go home and see my beautiful girls. It brings utter happiness to my veins and lights up my soul! I have a very good friend, Jennifer, that I met at Dynegy...there would be times I would walk past her desk and catch her looking at the same photo of her kids. I love you, Jen! At this time, we didn't have kids yet, so I thought it as sweet but maybe a little odd. hehe. But NOW, I can relate. This is our connection to them...when you're at work for 12 hours a day, sometimes you need a little reminder of why you're here and all the SWEETNESS in your life. =) Now, to all of my "stay at home" mom friends...I know what you are thinking right now..."I'd pay to go to work today" because the kids have been out of school for over a week now due to IKE and everyone is looking for some sense of normalcy. I love you guys! P.S. Just this past week, Haleigh is grasping the idea that she has "hazel" eyes...I have been trying for quite some time and she just didn't get it! Yea Haleigh!

No comments: